Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/13/2017

Review: Rock Solid

Rock Solid Rock Solid by Carly Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

Katie and Connor enjoyed one night together and they only know each other’s first names. Years later they meet again and Katie reveals that Connor is father to a daughter.
I absolutely love surprise babies, and this was particularly good because of the descriptions of Connor as a caveman but considerate lover in his relationship with Katie and a caring father with Valerie, his daughter.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues and there’s no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings which makes it a very good story in my opinion.

The connection between Katie and Connor is well described and the love scenes is emotional and sweet in addition to being hot.

I loved this story very much and I cried and laughed and felt like I got to know the characters very well.

This is the fourth book in a series but it can be read as a standalone, so if you like surprise babies and hot, sweet romances this is a solid 5 🌟 read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment