Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/26/2017

Review: Third Rail

Third Rail Third Rail by Santino Hassell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hassell knows how to write characters with feelings and realistic insecurities and challenges.

I always enjoy his books, this one I was a little sceptical to because of a couple already in a relationship wanting to include a third is a messy thing. But Hassell never lets me down, this was excellent writing and the characters descriptions is sooo good, I fell in love with all the guys.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues and this was a joyful ride.

Hot love scenes and little cliffhanger, I definitely buying CITYWIDE when it releases to get a ending to these guys story.

5 excellent stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment