Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/18/2017

Review: The Nerds and the CEO: A #GeekLove Ménage Romance

The Nerds and the CEO: A #GeekLove Ménage Romance The Nerds and the CEO: A #GeekLove Ménage Romance by Allyson Lindt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

I liked the book very much but there was a to much work related talk in the beginning that was a little uninteresting for me. However that changed and the story flowed with a good speed.

The characters are well described and there is a lot of feelings building between all three characters. At times I felt a little impatient but that is on my account because if I should see objectively on it the story progresses at a good speed.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is also a good bonus.

I found this story intriguing, hot and sweet so if you like ménage with a HEA this a good choice.

If it hadn’t been to much work related talk in the beginning it would have been perfect as it is I give it a strong 4 stars 🌟


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment