Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

11/15/2017

Review: A Rancher's Heart

One of my favourite authors has a new book that came out November 16th and here is my review of it:


A Rancher's Heart A Rancher's Heart by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Tamara has been a secondary character in the Six Pack Ranch series from Vivian Arend for a long time but this story can be read without reading any books from that series. However you might get sucked in to Arend’s rancher world and want to keep reading because this is sooooooo good!

Tamara is hired as a nanny for two girls by their father, Caleb. A messy encounter with her boss on her way to her first day of work makes thing a little on edge but that’s just the beginning.

I love Arend’s writing style, so easy and enjoyable, no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues.

The characters are well described and the little girls are especially precious in their pouting and straight forward way of behaviour.

Slow building of feelings is a suspense that makes me hoping Tamara and Caleb will find their happily ever after. The feelings and connection between them is so clear for all others to see, and that’s so fun reading.

The love scenes is as always adventurous and hot with a lot of emotions, you can feel the love growing between them with every kiss.

If you like sweet and also hot stories with HEA I recommend this strongly. 5 enjoyable stars 🌟


View all my reviews

Publication Date: November 14 2017
Arend Publishing Inc
ISBN: 978-1-941456-30-9
Type: eBook
Genre: Contemporary Western Romance, small town romance

BUY IT NOW

If you haven’t read her books I recommend you start with her series: Six Pack Ranch.





No comments:

Post a Comment