Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/02/2017

Review: Truth By His Hand

Truth By His Hand Truth By His Hand by Casey Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

I liked this story very much although I found it a little slow in the beginning, I don't know if it's just me or if that was the case.

This is a book about the trust it requires to have a functional BDSM relationship, and how two very different persons can still fit together. I think the storyline was good, timed very well.

The writing style is easygoing and has a good amount of dialogues so it made the reading experience great. No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings is a big bonus in my opinion.

When it comes to the characters almost every one was well described with all their flaws and emotions, especially River and I love ❤️ River and his idiosyncrasies. Maybe I love him so much because I fully understand his behaviour and just finds it sweet. The only character I felt missed descriptions to make me know him enough was Ellison, but than again he was probably suppose to be a little distant and in control.

I liked the communication River and Ellison had before venturing in to the action. That made me feel that Ellison took River's safety serious, as in all relationships it's important with communication and especially in BDSM because one person gives over control to another.

Based on the things mentioned above I give this story a wobbly 5 stars ✨, not perfect but almost.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment