Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/03/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Haven

Rocky Mountain Haven Rocky Mountain Haven by Vivian Arend
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Emotional story

Beth and Daniel is agreeing to have a friends with benefits relationship but things get more serious along the way.

This was a emotional story most of all. All the suffering Beth had gone through with her late husband was heartbreaking. Still she comes out a strong women. Daniel has his own backstory that isn't all that fun.

Since I've been a single mom at a point in my life I have come to love stories about single moms finding love. Although real life isn't as easy as this story makes it sound when you find a new man, it is a story and I enjoy very much the happy ending.

This authors writing style makes it a very joyful read, no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues, what's not to like?

The characters are well described and I get a feeling of being in the story with them. This leads to laughing, crying and sighing through the story.

And the love scenes are a great bonus that's filled with emotions, just how I like it.

Another 5 star story from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment