Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/27/2017

Review: Too Beautiful to Break

Too Beautiful to Break Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

I think the build up for Sage and Belmont has been to much, not only to them but me too, we’re all left in a haze of feelings.

The ending of a beautiful series is completed with Sage and Belmont’s story and what a story. Sage and Belmont is a force of nature, they’re meant to be together forever. They both have some experiences that makes them likely to fall in the pit of being to codependent on each other.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with emotions and I like it because it makes me become part of the story. I’ve had bits and pieces of this couple in the other books but now it’s complete.

Sage and Belmont’s story is intense and the characters descriptions is heartfelt and emotional. I’m always in awe of the authors ability to make me cry and laugh but this story was exceptionally emotional so it mostly was crying. Although I’m crying it’s mostly happy tears because the love between this couple is so strong and intense but there are some tears for the sad childhood experiences Sage and Belmont have.
I like when authors write characters with all their flaws caused by life experiences because that’s what we all have; good and bad experiences of living. And that’s what makes us who we are and that’s the case with Belmont, he’s always the protector.

I have nothing more to say than; if you haven’t read this series you have to start now!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment