Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/23/2017

Review: Solace

Solace Solace by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was giftet this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

Jason wants his love of his life Delilah back and when he discovers she's not married anymore he gives it his best.

I like this book very much, it is a sweet, emotional story about second chances and I do love when the author can describe the characters in a way that makes you feel like they truly belong together and that's what S. L. Scott does in this story.

Delilah is not the girl Jason ones new after a marriage to a abuser, Jason want the strong confident girl back and he helps build her confidence up again.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues just as I like it. There's also no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so this was a book for my soul.

The storyline and the build up is great, not to outdrawn and not to quick.

Building of the characters are good, they are filled with emotions and I feel like I get to know them well.

Halfway through the book I understood that Jason was Eric from SAVIOR, why didn't I realise it before????? I was so hoping for him to find his happiness in that book, and I'm thrilled he got it now. Because this is HEA and it's great!

5 great stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment