Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/17/2017

Review: Rocky Mountain Angel

Rocky Mountain Angel Rocky Mountain Angel by Vivian Arend
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet Gabe

Gabe and Allison makes a deal that benefits them both and this means they have to be engaged to each other.

I liked this story, it was sweet, fun and had a lot of emotions packed on there. At times I thought the storyline was a little weak but who cares when it's as entertaining as this. I love the whole pretend concept of a story so this was good in my opinion.

The writing style is easygoing and filled with dialogues, in addition it's no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so I enjoyed the read.

The characters are well written and I feel so sad for Gabe and how he has been treated by his father. Allison is helping him to see his self worth and that he needs to care for himself also and not just others.

This is part of a series so it can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading in order because of the secondary characters that appear in the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment