Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/11/2017

Review: Mine: MMF Bisexual Menage Romance

Mine: MMF Bisexual Menage Romance Mine: MMF Bisexual Menage Romance by Chloe Lynn Ellis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC and freely give my review of it*

When her grandfather leaves his townhouse to Cate she quits her job in New York and move to Boston. What she don't know, is that she has to share it with two other people and not just any two...... soooo.......things get complicated.

I absolutely love this story, it was so filled with emotions and I laughed, cried and felt very satisfied when I finished it. What surprised me most about this story was that it wasn't only about their interactions in the bedroom but very much outside of it too. Why haven't I read something from this author before?

The characters are well described with lots of feelings so I feel like I get to know them very well, with warts and all.

Cate's insecurities is heartbreaking, and I love how the men helps build up her inner strength to show for the world. Jack have some similar issues but he don't trust anyone to want to be with him and haven't lost that feeling of always being used.

No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and lots of dialogues also helps the happy feelings after reading this book.

The writing style is easygoing and there's no sentences that don't make sense.

I loved the interaction between the characters, Dylan is the calming person helping to soothe and connect Cate and Jack so they can all be together. He helps them understand that it's nothing wrong with the three of them being together. Love is love ❤️ in any form or way as long as it's consensual.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment