Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/10/2017

Review: Disorderly Conduct

Disorderly Conduct Disorderly Conduct by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Charlie and Ever forever

Ever and Charlie have a no strings attached relationship but when Ever wants to find her forever she breaks up with Charlie. That leads to a lot of trouble.

The first book in a new series from one of my favourite authors and I'm not at all disappointed. She has a way of writing stories with so much feelings and characters that are unique. I'm laughing ,crying, humming and twisting in my chair reading this story.

Charlie has issues originating from his parents relationship and the same has Ever. Even though their experiences aren't the same their issues is similar.

The characters are well written and the storyline is good.

I really enjoyed this story and a lot is due to the easy writing style and a good amount of dialogues. The lack of unnecessary descriptions of surroundings makes this a story easy to disappear in.

The love scenes are as usual flaming hot 🔥 I'm almost blushing reading it.

5 flaming stars ✨

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment