Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

9/22/2017

Review: Dirty: The Complete Collection

Dirty: The Complete Collection Dirty: The Complete Collection by Tara Crescent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book*

I enjoyed this collection of hot short books, but not enough to give it full score. To find short hot stories that has the ability to get me really involved in the happenings is hard.
The characters are well written and there are some emotions but it's not enough to get me a feeling of knowing the characters.

When that's said let's get to the good part because this is steaming hot ménage stories and 4 stories at this price is a bargain.

The storylines is good and the writing style is easygoing and fun. It has a lot of dialogues and no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings so I'm a content reader.

Even though I said I didn't get to know the characters I still feel like the author made them out to have backbone and integrity.

If you like hot short stories with explicit sexual content done in a tasteful way this is a good choice.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment