Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/19/2016

Review: Too Hot to Handle


Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, just WOW......

I had just put my mascara on when I went to finish the book, what a waste..... It's ruined because I cried so hard at the end.
Aaron, Peggy, Rita and Belmont on a road trip inspired by their mothers wish is promising to be a hell of a ride. (In a good way) Car problems forces them to make a stop and in enters Jasper? He steals Rita's heart from the beginning but she needs to be convinced and Jasper's dirty mouth is a good tool.
The book is full of emotions, hot scenes and humour. Tessa has a writing style that always amazes me. To the point but you can still feel the characters love, pain, agony, desire....everything.
This series is going to be one of the best, I'm sure of it.
Can't wait for the next one, and just to be said; end of chapter 15 got me drooling because there is going to be a book on Belmont and the little taste I got here is really promising. I can't even find the words, just: she did it again! Thank you Tessa!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment