Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/20/2016

Review: Everything Between Us

Everything Between Us Everything Between Us by Stephen Hoppa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book was a mess in the beginning but it got better and in the end it made me cry.
Two men that are scarred and confused meets, Ethan is realising he's gay after braking up with his girlfriend and Nathaniel is drifting out of control.
The writing style was a little challenging in the beginning but it was growing on me. The book is filled with raw feelings but I still don't get that feeling of really knowing the characters. Still, I must say there were times I could glimpse them.
I do recommend it though because most of it was really good.
When I read what I've written it's a mess and that's how this book left me...........
4,5 stars from my messed up mind.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment