Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/02/2016

Levelling the field

Published by: Entangled publishing
Date of release: May 2, 2016


I have big expectations when it comes to this authors books and she deliveries as always.
My review:
Grumpy sexy man
Grumpy is sexy, that is something Megan have convinced me on. I'm really happy that Ethan's story came. I've been waiting for it since forever it feels like. The characters are well described and I love grumpy Ethan and dirty mouthing Larissa. The things she says..... Wow!
The story is good and I like it when I can feel the hurt, anger, happiness and all other feelings from the characters in my heart and soul. And my oh my the author bring it all.
Maybe for some people it's to easygoing but that's what I like. It's easy to read but it also has a little depth to it with their history and scars. To bad it was the last book in this series could have been fun to read about Angel.
 

Here is a link to Amazon where you can buy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment