Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/07/2016

Mountain Masters & Dark haven

Publisher: VanScoy Publishing Group
eBook release: Aug 4, 2009  Reprint Aug 7, 2014
Print release: Nov 25, 2010
ISBN-13: 978-0-9913222-3-7
Series of 7 books 
Book 1: Master of the mountain.

My review: 
Cherise never fail to give me what I want in a book, hot scenes, characters coming alive and a story that takes a hold of your heart and mind. Rebecca and Logan each have their challenges but together they work out perfectly. The book gets 5 stars because this is one of those story's that will linger a while in me. And those are the best. 

Book 1.5: Simon says: Mine

My review: 
Rhonda is afraid of getting stuck in a boring relationship again and denies her feelings for Simon but it can't be helped.
Even in a short story like this Cherise Sinclair masters the gift of giving me the feeling of being present in the characters life and seeing it "live". The book is great and I recommend it very much. If you're not in to reading series this is perfect to be read on its own.

 I'm now reading book 2 and I'll come back with a review of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment