Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/09/2016

Mountain masters & Dark Haven part 2

This is my reviews of the two next books in the series. I have 3 books left but I'm waiting with those for a while.
Master of the abyss

My review 
Made me cry!
This is the best one so fare because it was exiting, made me laugh and cry. Kalli seems to be a tough one but she struggles with the feeling of not being wanted and loved. Jake has his own struggles after a ex-girlfriend killed herself. The story is good and the characters described thoroughly so I felt I knew them so good. And at the end I cried with compassion for Kalli and her feelings. I feel like I can't say anything more because then I'll reveal to much. Read for your self and
 I can guarantee you a good book.

Master of the dark side

My review 
The author gives us another book with just the right amount of hot scenes, laughter and sweetness. After a bad experience with a Dom Summer is holding back and play only with light Doms. Until Virgil shows up, and the sparks lights. The storyline is good as always and the characters is well described. 
I'm floating in to the book and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment