Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

5/03/2016

Mister O

Release date: May 2,2016


My review on Goodreads:
Hot dirty talking girl

Again a book with a lot of well written hot scenes. The storyline is okay and the characters are okay but it's missing that little something that could give it 5 stars. I can't put my finger on what's missing but when I read I get a special feeling when the book really gets under my skin, and this book did no. But that's me. So by all means, for you it could be a 5 star.
Harper and Nick are friends and their story about how it evolves in to more is fun and hot.
The writing style of the author makes it a pleasure to read. I'm going to read the next one. Don't let my 4 stars stop you.
 

I do recommend this book even if I gave it 4 stars. I always give 5 stars if the book has something "extra", and what that extra is has only to do with my feelings.
The book kan be bought on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment