Smiling Irish by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
*I was gifted this book from the author and freely give my review*
Book #2 in The Summehaven Trio is a slow burn story that captures me from the first moment.
This is what I liked:
* Very good storyline
* Great characters descriptions and I feel like I know them when the book ends.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Dialogues is fun and heartfelt and there’s enough to keep it interesting.
* I love how Tierney is bringing Burr back to his new life with her honesty and love.
* The love scenes is intense and filled with emotions.
* In some books I often find that the characters gets distant and I don’t feel connected to them but this author always makes me feel connected to her characters in a unique way. I don’t know what she does but I’m always hooked.
This is a series I most likely end up reading again at some point. The author knows how to hold on to this reader. 5 stars 🌟
View all my reviews