Once Burned by L.A. Witt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*
This was a good 4 star read and this is why:
* Good storyline, a little abrupt ending but the epilogue saved it.
* Well written characters
* Love scenes that was hot but tasteful described
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* The amount of dialogues was enough but barley.......
* Feelings is present at times and I felt a little emotional when Diego had some challenges because I can to a degree relate
* Diego and Mark is building a relationship slow and steady which made it realistic
Good mm romance I most certainly recommend.
View all my reviews