Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

4/06/2018

Review: Harbour Falls

Harbour Falls Harbour Falls by S.R. Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

* I received a copy of this audio book and freely give my review *

What did you love best about Harbour Falls?
The plot

Did the plot keep you on the edge of your seat? How?
Yes, it was good and unpredictable

What did you like about the performance? What did you dislike?
The women narrator was good but could have been more clear in her pronation.
I didn’t like the voice she made for the male characters, they were more like whisper and that made it hard to hear properly.
I wish there had been a male narrator in addition to the female.

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
No

Any additional comments?
The lacking of connection between the two main characters was one of the reasons this book didn’t move me in any way.
I felt there was no emotions and although feelings were described it never felt realistic and romantic.
The plot was on the other hand very good and intriguing.
It’s not a HEA but it’s not totally a cliffhanger so I could maybe read the next book, maybe!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment