Hard Pack by Allyson Lindt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*
This was not as good as the first book in this series but it was still a good 4 star read.
I think the only thing that made me give it 4 and not 5 stars is that I didn’t feel the connection between Victoria and Tristan that makes the story more intense.
This is what I liked:
* Good storyline, partly parallel and continuing from the first book.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* A good amount of dialogues
* Some hot love scenes
* Happy ending (always a winner)
* The insecurities in both Victoria and Tristan made the the story more realistic.
* A glimpse of the next couple made me very curious and I like the little teasing with what’s coming....
I happily recommend it and I will be reading the next one.
View all my reviews