Spark by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
*I was gifted this book from the author and freely give my review*
I love this story because;
* Good storyline
* Characters that are emotionally described and leave me crying, laughing and intrigued by how they live their lifes
* In the battle for little Alfie’s affection it’s made so clear who has his well-being in mind
* The love growing between Jet and Hannah is beautiful described and I can’t seem to put the story down because it’s captivated me.
* Love scenes that are sweet, hot and meaningful
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* A good amount of dialogues
* Secondary characters that has me curious so I probably have to read their stories too
* Happy ending, who doesn’t love that?
Most of all I love that Jet is down to eart and a caring man.
This is a standalone but I see the story of Jet’s brothers coming....Yeah!!!
Very good 5 star story 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
View all my reviews