My rating: 5 of 5 stars
*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*
Rory and Britt knew each other from summer camps in their teen years.Now she is back at camp where he is a manager and wants hold her wedding at the place she enjoyed so many summers. Will he stand to see the girl of his dreams get married to another man?
As always I love Regnery’s stories.
* Good storyline
* Well written characters with lots of emotions
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* The story is filled with feelings from first page and it just gets more intense every page forward
* The secondary characters is alluring to my curious mind and I want to read the next book in this series
* It’s a series but still can be read on its own, I love that about her series
* Sweet, emotional love scenes
Great 5 stars 🌟 read that will capture you and want you to keep reading to the end, and then you will want the next book.
View all my reviews