Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/17/2018

Review: 20 Shades of Shifters: A Paramormal Romance Collection

20 Shades of Shifters: A Paramormal Romance Collection 20 Shades of Shifters: A Paramormal Romance Collection by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted an ARC of one of the stories in this collection: Release Me by Nina Croft and will freely give my review of that story.

I like this book and I normally don’t read shifters except for from authors I already have read and enjoyed very much. I’ve read a few books from this author an thought I give it a chance.

What I liked:
* Good storyline with a progression in the story that’s in a good pace.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* Hot and sweet love scenes
* Good characters descriptions
* Secondary characters I recognise from the two first books
* Leaving me wanting to read the rest of the seven angels stories

I like to read series in order so when I received this review copy I bought the two first books and read them. Although it’s not necessary to read in order I’m a little obsessed with order 🤷‍♀️

This is one of the better shifters stories in my limited opinion. 5 stars 🌟 because this series is on its way to be a series I probably could reread 📚

Quotes and Highlights:

“He had to release her to open the door, and it felt like he was losing her.“

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment