20 Shades of Shifters: A Paramormal Romance Collection by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was gifted an ARC of one of the stories in this collection: Release Me by Nina Croft and will freely give my review of that story.
I like this book and I normally don’t read shifters except for from authors I already have read and enjoyed very much. I’ve read a few books from this author an thought I give it a chance.
What I liked:
* Good storyline with a progression in the story that’s in a good pace.
* No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
* Good amount of dialogues
* Hot and sweet love scenes
* Good characters descriptions
* Secondary characters I recognise from the two first books
* Leaving me wanting to read the rest of the seven angels stories
I like to read series in order so when I received this review copy I bought the two first books and read them. Although it’s not necessary to read in order I’m a little obsessed with order 🤷♀️
This is one of the better shifters stories in my limited opinion. 5 stars 🌟 because this series is on its way to be a series I probably could reread 📚
Quotes and Highlights:
“He had to release her to open the door, and it felt like he was losing her.“
View all my reviews