Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

2/13/2018

Review: More Than Love You

More Than Love You More Than Love You by Shayla Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*I was gifted this ARC from the author and freely give my review*

I love this book about a women that’s seriously consider love unrealistic and a man trying to convince her it’s possible to find.

What I liked about this book:
❤️ Good storyline
❤️ Characters described with a lot of emotions
❤️ No unnecessary descriptions of surroundings
❤️ Good dialogues (many highlights and quotes)
❤️ Some challenges for the main characters that don’t take a turn to the over dramatic but makes the story more intense.
❤️ Hot, hot, hot love scenes
❤️ A story with a lot of emotions that made me laugh and cry
❤️ Secondary characters that I love to hear more about (Evan) I hope he gets a book.

Wonderful 5 star read I recommend very much.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment