Coming

Coming
Rebel Heir

6/18/2017

Review: Vanishing Act

Vanishing Act Vanishing Act by A.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Publishing date: June 20th 2017

*A copy of this book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley and I'm freely giving my honest review.*

Landon(Lance) is hiding away from his acting career on a little island in Hawaii to write a book. When he meets a beautiful woman who doesn't know who he is he feels liberated and avoids telling her the truth in the beginning.

This was a warm heartfelt story with som hot love scenes. I liked it very much because it left me feeling warm and satisfied after reading. This is how a good love story should be.
The characters are well described and the relationship building between Landon and Zara is beautiful written and it builds slowly. Normally I don't like this slow build up but I felt like this was how it should be for them.
Another thing I really liked was the lack of intense drama, it was some issues, yes but they were not overly dramatic so it almost felt like this could have been anyone's life.

There's no unnecessary descriptions of surroundings and enough dialogues to hold my interest.

If you want a wonderful story about love with some great love scenes and a HEA, this is perfect. 5 lovely stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment